Combine Legacy Infrastructure With Cloud Expansion
Neovera’s Hybrid Cloud option enables clients to leverage previous infrastructure investments by connecting a co-located and/or dedicated environment to a cloud environment. Applications that require dedicated infrastructure can remain on physical hardware while utilizing the cloud for other applications and requirements. Having the option to combine legacy infrastructure with cloud expansion capabilities provides the scalability to meet your business needs today and into the future as your business grows. As a result, you get the best of both worlds – the ability to retain the physical hardware you know and love, while also taking advantage of the scalability and efficiency of the cloud.
Benefits to your business:
- COST-EFFECTIVE – Leverage existing infrastructure while moving towards the cloud.
- SCALABLE – Increase infrastructure to meet variable demands in growth.
- RESPONSIVE – Increase environments incrementally for network, server, and storage on demand.
- Migration, setup, and transition
- Neovera provided network, server, storage and backup infrastructure
- 24x7x365 monitoring and management (upgrades, patching, tuning, backups/restores, break fix)
- Multiple carriers with 1Gbps links, fully redundant
- 24x7x365 Access via phone, email and portal