Delivering Intelligence-Driven Security Solutions and Expertise
As a world leader in security solutions, we go to great lengths to provide you with an early warning system for evolving cyber threats, enabling you to prevent, detect, rapidly respond to and predict cyberattacks. In fact, more than 4,300 clients in 59 countries trust us to protect their operations and information from today’s most advanced security threats–a trust we earn every day.
With SecureWorks, you get unparalleled visibility to identify potential threats in all critical areas in your IT infrastructure, along with actionable, intelligence-driven insights powered by the SecureWorks Counter Threat Platform–our advanced data analytics engine.
- We have provided trusted managed security services to organizations of all sizes since 1999
- We maintain a global presence to counter a global threat, operating five Counter Threat Operations Centers processing up to 190 billion cyber events daily
- Intelligence developed by the SecureWorks Counter Threat UnitTM(CTU) research team enables us to provide you with unparalleled protection against today’s threats
With more than 65 of the world’s most highly regarded security researchers, SecureWorks’ distinguished Counter Threat Unit™ research team (CTU) is what sets us apart. Our researchers analyze threat data across our global client base and actively monitor the cyber threat landscape to provide a globalized view of emerging threats, zero-day vulnerabilities, and the evolving tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) of advanced threat actors.
The CTU™ research team’s primary objective is to protect your information and operations from today’s most advanced security threats, by applying its research and cyber threat intelligence into all aspects of our security solutions.
With relentless dedication to keeping you ahead of newly identified threats, our CTU research team is:
- Highly regarded within the security industry
- Often first to market with identification of many new emerging threats
- Regularly called upon for our expertise by government agencies, law enforcement, and the private industry
In addition, our researchers share pertinent information with the public at large.
For security leaders and professionals, threat intelligence is actionable information that gives you early warning to cyber threats. Security intelligence seeks to collect relevant information wherever it can be found; analyzing and synthesizing it into meaningful knowledge on which you can act. In today’s cyber threat landscape, intelligence can alert you to new and emerging global threats that may affect your operations. Intelligence can also help you identify actors who may be targeting your organization such as with Advanced Persistent Threats, providing the insights to help you prepare or take action.